Motor Vehicle Injuries

If you have suffered a personal injury because of a car accident then you may be entitled to make an injury claim.

If you are a driver, passenger or pedestrian hurt in a car accident in Queensland you should consider seeking compensation.  This is known as a CTP claim. CTP stands for ‘compulsory third party’.

The CTP claim focuses not only on your immediate medical / rehabilitation needs but also your loss of wages (both since the accident and into the future) and your future expenses such as medical and care requirements.

At Stirling Personal Injury Law your personal injury solicitor will provide you with clear and easy to understand advice about all aspects of your insurance claim.

Your Stirling personal injury lawyer has a proven track record of protecting the future of clients across the Sunshine Coast and wider Queensland areas.